Thread: Vaccinations
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 06:27 PM   #180
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler View Post
It's absolutely BS how the State of New Hampshire is handling the second shot scenario! WHY do you need to make ANOTHER appointment after you struggle to make your first one?

I only say this because in Florida the Publix Supermarket chain is handling many of the Vaccinations in the State. Once you make your first appointment they AUTOMATICALLY provide you an appointment in 28 days, and tell you to return at the exact same time. Easy. Done. No more hassles!

Automatic second appointments should be the rule of the day. All 50 States should climb on board the same train.......
Many people in Florida are having the same problems getting in when the appointments become available. My niece in Rye, NH got a Florida Publix appointment for me on Sunday January 31, at 3:24 PM. The second shot was scheduled in the same confirmation email for 28 days out. I arrived at 3:05 PM had the shot by 3:15, and after a 10 minute waiting period I was out the door.

What I find interesting is that many Florida people are having trouble getting in on the website and my niece in Rye has now been able to get 11 Florida people appointments. I have no idea how that works!