Thread: Vaccinations
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 05:00 PM   #112
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default When we signed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPONLY View Post
I had called Huggins before 1/22 to get information. They said they would email. What they sent was a link to the vaccines.nh.gov site- big help!?!

After reading your post, I called Huggins, again. Turned out you had to be aware of the mileage to the vaccine site you wanted- I live i nMeredith so Huggins didn't show as an opportunity. I'm conflicted, emotionally, as my primary is employed by Huggins and I didn't get any notification for the Huggins option.

I have an appointment elsewhere, but in agreeing with an earlier poster, I would rather have gone to my familiar hospital/people and gotten the vaccine.

Better days ahead!!!!!
When we signed up, there was a drop down menu with the "within 10 miles" option visible. Our 3 options were Huggins, Belmont, and Laconia. Belmont was at Lakes Region Community College, and Laconia was LRGH (for LRGH employees only)

We were not sure where we would be directed initially, and we were ready to expand our search criteria to find a place to offer liking. Our daughter works for Huggins and she didn't know when they would be starting the injections.

Fortunately the two options met our needs right up front. Sorry you had problems.

Dave