View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #626
jeffatsquam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa meredith View Post
Folks...my sincere hope is to not get sucked into any back and forth thing here. Ward is home, that's the only thing that really matters. While I never thought he belonged in jail, I also never thought he was blameless in this whole mess.
I find many of these posts indeed comical...the ones ragging on the Gov, and not satisfied because he was not granted full pardon. ARE YOU FREAKIN' FOR REAL??!!!
Everyone has been saying, Free Bird, Free Bird, Free Bird, Free Bird...and he is free...but noooooooo, now that's not enough. Christ, he's home. Enough all ready. Good for him.
So he can't pack heat anymore...ohh, the horror of it all.
He can't work with Boy Scouts...maybe unfair, but not as unfair as being behind bars.
Look, I read thru a lot of this stuff...and don't know Ward, and know Harris is off her rocker.
One thing stood out for me ...one, just one, so don't hate on me MARKNH. This is a guy (Ward) who at one time, while drinking, was part of a group firing a gun at a tree stump (so they say, anyway). And witnessed a bullet enter a near by home. And what was Ward's intial reaction (before the next day)???? To run home and do nothing. Hide, as it were. Someone could have been lying on the floor, bleeding to death. I don't care if he fired the shot or not...he saw it. This is all accurate info, according to police reports.
So let's back it down a bit. This man should probably not have been in prison...but he should probably not have guns either.
He is not blameless in this whole mess...no way, no how.
So, let's hold off on naming him Saint Ward.
Your facts are inaccurate you need to spend the rest of the day with FLL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffatsquam For This Useful Post: