Thread: Laconia and pot
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:47 AM   #9
PaugusBayFireFighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbarn View Post
I think you are all missing my point. Or rather you are pretty much proving it. It is a controversial issue good/bad what ever doesn't matter but there are people who have a problem with it. Laconia doesn't need a controversial issue when it is trying to rebuild it's image. Let another town have the issues why seek out the issue.
I understand your point but what issues would there be? It will be recreationaly legal within a few years so why worry about a medical dispensary?

If I were to drive from my house, near Christmas Island, to downtown Laconia, I could buy pot, heroin, meth or percs in several spots before I got to the medical marijuana store. I don't know anyone around here and grew up in Boston but I see the dealers daily. It's everywhere. The city is loaded. People TRAVEL to Laconia to buy because it's easy to find. Just like in Mass where suburban users drive to Lawrence and Lowell for readily available cheaper dope. Free up the cops and courts from useless pot busts and focus on the hard drugs like Percocet and Heroin.
redbarn...please don't take my rant towards you. I'm talking to the people who form opinions based on poop.