View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #54
Mink Islander

Default Sheesh is right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
I have never,ever insinuated, inferred or said that this website should be limited to the people that live in NH. That would be labeled as descrimination. So you do not like that I have a contrary view? Is this not a PUBLIC forum? Go somewhere else? THAT is decrimination. The last time I checked, the 1st amendment to the US Constitution was still in effect and Lake Wnnipesaukee was still located in NH. Apparently, much to your chagrin.

And I do believe that you need to brush up on definition of the word citizen
Among other things, citizenship earns you the right to vote.

Sheesh!

You DO need a lesson. You can vote in NH because you are a U.S. Citizen (like I suspect everyone is on this forum) AND because you are a RESIDENT of the state and of a specific town within the state too. It's your residency that makes the difference not your citizenry. Duh.

And your resounding (and I mean bolded, caps and big font) "well said" support of Topwater's post that says this site should be for residents only isn't suggesting that you agree with that? Really? Well said. Two words. Seems to imply agreement with the speaker/writer. Call me crazy as Michelle Bachman, but it seems to me it was full throated "I'm with you Bro!!" support for his entire rant, er, i mean post.

Last edited by Mink Islander; 10-11-2011 at 05:33 AM. Reason: typos
The Following User Says Thank You to Mink Islander For This Useful Post: