View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 07:59 AM   #17
topwater

This site is becoming RIDICULOUS !!!!! If all the out of staters would shut there mouths and just live thier life, and enjoy the time they have up here, this world would be a much better place.
There are way to many NON-RESIDENTS who think their #### doesn't stink. So you have money, So you have a place on the lake, If your DADDIES and MOMMIES weren't rich YOU wouldn't have a damn dime., because you were born with a silver spoon in your mouths and EXPECT
to everything given to you.
If you don't live up here full time, YOU DON'T HAVE A SAY... DON'T LIKE IT, ( MOVE ) back to the godforbiddin state your trying to get away from.
There are so many members on this site and only a handful of the members post anything....I wonder why??? Because most of the #### is posted by out of staters that, once again thinks their #### doesn't stink. Well it DOES. And 99% of the readers don't give a ####.

Please don't tell me that YOU are the reason why you have some bucks, because we all know that is ####. Some people come on here and post pictures constantly showing their island properties and boats, and pwc, rafts, if you have earned it, you would not shove it down peoples throats. You would just enjoy it.

I am so done with this site, and I hope Don the WEBMASTER, makes this a "You have to live in the Lakes Region full time in order to post in this forum website "

98% of you people are just plain PHONY., SHALLOW, AND ONLY THINK OF YOURSELVES.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE NEW HAMPSHIRE THE WAY IT IS, MOVE THE HELL BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM.