Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:03 AM   #71
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
Rusty, Can you tell me where I said anything about a performance boat doing anything?? Anywhere?? Please find it and post it. Please find and post anything you can find about me that does not support safety regarding anything I partake in. Or laughing about it?

I merely pointed out the absurdity of the post. If you need, you can search back into past posts from your hero, ElChase, regarding the story he told on this forum about nearly being run over and laughing about it.

Skip, If you have an issue with me please let me know what it is. This thank you was directed at me. Can you find where I laughed at anything to do with these boats that were referenced above? If you have something to say, then say it, instead of dropping a little thank you in here and there.

My hero "Elchase"??? Who is "Elchase"?

What I post has nothing to do with any other forum members comments or thoughts.

You said that the 100 MPH Boat comment reminded you of a post by forum member “Elchase” who thought something was funny. Therefore I took it that you think my post was just as funny as his.

Why do you and other SBONH members make a joke out of everything that is posted about someone speeding or drinking alcohol on Lake Winni? Is it the wrong data that you want to here?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rusty For This Useful Post: