View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 11:32 AM   #369
Epic Seaplane Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowTimes View Post
Please explain—with facts and not conclusory statements—what is inaccurate in my immediately prior post.
No offense, but I do not have time all day to spar with you. You are the one who claims, I'm lying, and I'm making stuff up. You are one of the people that is on this list by your own omission. You have done nothing but spread misinformation about me and the only reason why I respond is so that you don't exist in a vacuum.

I will not tolerate people threatening me. It's not just an airplane, it has people inside who have children and lives. You do not get or deserve the time. I will not be threatened.

This town is amazing and a wonderful place and unfortunately there are a few bad, emotional, people, as described as agitators who are activists, who attempt to hide behind a twisted logic, instead of just being honest and stating, "I just don't want and airplane here", these people are the type of people who would lay down in the middle of the highway and block traffic for their cause. Everyone sees this, everyone knows, this is a very small town.

I am done with Cowtimes...

Unless you are brave enough to call me on the phone and have a civil discussion... If not... Please do what the Selectman said and, "Grow Up!".

Epic Seaplane Adventures
Epic Seaplane Adventures is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Epic Seaplane Adventures For This Useful Post: