View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 10:50 AM   #67
garysanfran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
As a Granite Stater, I'm insulted by this post. I hope you will take my response in that understanding. Don't be such a prima donna. If you come to NH in the winter, learn to snow shoe, and ice fish, to ski and snowmobile. If you can't give up being a flauntcy, join the AMC and hike year round. There are so many other things in life beyond big city stuff where you sit in a seat with 1000 others and somebody "entertains" you. Come on up, sit with 250 and be entertained if you don't have it within you to join a theater group or an orchestra and be part of the program. From W. Alton, its an easy jog to Durham and UNH where there is an endless offering of concerts, plays, top quality sports, and you might take a class or two. To paraphrase Elon Musk, "Come here, but leave your culture/politics in the old place."
I love the winters in NH. It's beautiful. The snow remains pristine longer. It's not crowded. The ice is gorgeous and adventurous. It's getting too crowded during the summer, let's not encourage more of that in the winter also! Please!
garysanfran is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garysanfran For This Useful Post: