View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 11:48 AM   #6
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Market Basket, Plymouth NH via Rt 175 through Holderness and Ashland is worth a visit. Just watch out for the Holderness cops staked out along that 30-mph stretch of Rt 25 running along Little Squam Lake from the Holderness Fire/PD building to the right turn onto Rt 175. Go 40-mph or faster in this 30-mph zone and you will get a speeding violation from the Holderness Police.

Google "Market Basket, Plymouth NH" and look at the inside photos for this store.

In addition to everything else, which is one heck of a lot of choices, the M.B. in Plymouth also has 2" x 56" high quality foam swim noodles for $1.99.
$1.99 for a regular noodle is ok, but finding good quality and fair price super size noodles is not as easy.

You really havent enjoyed a noodle until you try a super noodle,,,

As for speeding through Holderness, well my old and tired throttle leg/foot are happy for slower roads and I enjoy the scenery enough to not worry about getting anywhere faster. So hopefully I wont have any legal problems, well but for the cops watching for MA plates at the fireworks stores ;-)

Last edited by XCR-700; 06-20-2021 at 01:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: