View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 08:54 AM   #29
LakeWinniMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
If I'm reading this correctly, kind of a mixed review? Did you mean that the view of the lake is no longer open and and available to all but just those at the bar (and other patrons are looking at the bar rather than the lake)? And how loud is loud?

The couple things I appreciated when I visited (other than the bread pudding) was the openness to the lake and that it was fairly subdued.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Everything was very good. It is going to be a nice addition to the lake. For an opening weekend, things went quite smoothly.

The window seats you may have enjoyed previously for nice family meal or date night in the left hand corner of the restaurant are now occupied by the bar. We had a window table, but our view was of the marine patrol building. There may be some nice views from tables in the room to the right though.

It was quite loud, we all mentioned it. The ladies thought this may be a good thing because a party of 8 can tend to get a bid noisy regardless The men felt they needed to speak loudly for each other to hear. Folks waiting to be seated were standing in open spaces enjoying a drink until their table was called. This open space may disappear though as the manager mentioned they were still waiting on some tables and chairs to be delivered.
LakeWinniMom is offline   Reply With Quote