View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 07:58 AM   #3
chipj29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifi View Post
I'm pretty much the run of the mill user. Log in, hit "new posts", to capture what I have missed, read the interesting, non controversial topics, hit "new posts" again to see if something posted while I was reading, then "mark forums read". Been doing this for years and years.

I can't put a date on it, but sometime in the last year or so, not all threads with new posts show up with "new posts". I am only aware of new posts because I am subscribed to that particular thread and can follow the link in the email to get in. I don't know of any ignore thread option that I might have hit in error.

Anyone else seen this?
I view the forum in the same manner as you, using the "New Posts" option. For a time, posts in threads in the Lake Issues sub-forum did not show up, so I would have to go to that section individually. Then for the last year or so, all posts showed up under "New Posts", including the threads in the Lake Issues section.

And thanks to you for mentioning this, I just noticed that the new posts in the Lake Issues sub-forum no longer show up when I click New Posts.