View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 09:33 PM   #26
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Coon View Post
I did not get the "impression" that Liforrelaxin was trying to "put words into other people's mouths" at all. He clearly asks that his opinion be respected, not criticized. The only one trying to "persuade" anyone to do anything was you!! Right or wrong. You can't have it both ways!! You can't tell other's not to put words into other people's mouths, while you are doing exactly that. Amazing to me how we can read the same post, and come away with completely different interpretations of what we read. I think that is a "BIG" problem with social media, IMHO. I also think this country needs (a lot) MORE good old fashioned American rugged individualism, not less. It's what built this country. It has been declining for much too long now, and look at what we're turning out...
I'm sure Life's able to correct me himself if he disagrees with my post. But since you asked--my objection was to "Everyone want to mold everyone else into their same comfort level". As I wrote the first time, I do not want to mold Life, and I wish him all the best.