Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #48
lawn psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin bay View Post
IS this the face of reasonable and prudent? You decide after reading these words brought to you by the head of a "safe" boaters organization
-----------------------------------------------------------------

OCDACTIVE
A.T. Cult Member #4
VIP Member

1999 28 Active Thunder Savage Susie and I will be there.. Boat WON'T be..... Not talking about it.. Going home and getting absolutely anhilated drunk...

See you there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not someone who will dictate to me what is proper for our lakes. And our state reps. and senators no doubt agree (especially after reading the above). Some people cannot be trusted to decide for themselves what is reasonable and prudent and this is why the new speed limit will not be overturned (or "enhanced")
I served in the Navy on Fast Attack submarines (nuke electrician). I have in my days from the past been falling down drunk at New Year's parties, etc. Never have I been behind the wheel of a motorized vehicle while intoxicated. Beyond the Navy I have two college degrees and am a professional with a family. Are you going to call me a cowboy or other insult?

That post is from 5 years ago and appears was internet banter. Notice that operating his boat was not part of the equation but you seemed to not acknowledge that part. I'm sure there are off the record comments you've made about the speed limit that you'd rather not be made public. You're losing it Warren and remember: "Stress kills".