View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 02:43 PM   #59
ishoot308

Thanked 4,942 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
I think there is a line here that this thread has crossed. I am not saying that what this vessel did is correct but I am saying that a few questions are in order before this individual is convicted and now his name, business and home address have been revealed.

1) Did this incident actually happen or was it just chunt's version of the story?

2) What is Life is Good's side of the story?

3) Were there any coberating witnesses?

4) When did this forum become JUDGE AND JURY?

This individuals home life and business could be permanently affected because of personal information that was posted to this thread and I think it is a blatent misuse of public information. Let chunt find the info if he wants to persue this legally.

Remember there have been no facts entered into this thread only here say, how do we know that chunt has a vendetta against this individual for some other reason we dont know about.

What happen to "innocent until proven quilty".

Again I am not saying that this didnt happen, but that questions should be asked and this is not the forum to reveal personal info and accuse a party before the facts have been investigated.
Hi Joey;

You are correct and I have deleted my post. Public info or not it was not up to me to do the fact finding. I stand completely corrected.

Thank you for taking the time to remind me!

I respectfully request that anyone who copied me in their post to please delete it.

Dan
The Following User Says Thank You to ishoot308 For This Useful Post: