View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #33
WinniMarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie T View Post
You know Ryan I agree with almost 100% of what you said...... All of it until you had to take a unnecessary cheap shot at Mass State Troopers. I'm not a cop but I think it was totally out of line for you to demean an entire group to prove your point. I happen to know a Mass state cop who is one of your customers. He is one of the nicest guys in the world..... unless you break the law. The cheap shot was not needed and doesn't reflect well on you.
BTW is it just Mass State Troopers you have a problem with ?

CT
CT,

Actually, it's the opposite of what your thinking.

I have a great respect for Police Officers and State Troopers. It's a high stress job that takes a very strong individual to handle. I have never had any issues with "the law" and we get along great with Belmont PD and Fire in the town that we are in. I also work directly with NH Marine Patrol which is now a division of NH State Police and I think they do a great job. I typically give Police Officers, Fire Fighters and Military extra discounts at the dealership. I can tell you that many of our customers are in these fields and they are some of the best people that I work with.

The reason I mentioned the fact that he is a State Trooper is simply because I am still in disbelief in how he has handled this situation as I exspect more from such an individual. He also kept mentioning that he was a police officer. Police are suppose to protect society from the "bully" but in how he treated my employee and then myself I just can't believe it. I have the strong feeling that individuals should uphold a certain level of professionalism and respect. As a Individual, Local Business Owner and President of the NH Marine Trades, I am respectful to other businesses and individuals and maintain a level of professionalism even if I'm not getting the answer I want.

I have worked at the marina for 17 years and talked to countless people. This was the worst I have even seen a customer treat my employee and myself. I am still processing everything this individual said and did. I don't like or deserve to be treated like that.

Please don't let this tread get off topic and insult Police Officers. That was not my intention and I respect what they do. It's a hard job that I would never sign up for and I think it's great that there are strong individuals out there that want to make our towns and cities safe...

Ryan Crawford
Winnisquam Marine
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to WinniMarine For This Useful Post: