View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 06:22 PM   #15
Belmont Resident

Default of couse it could be

The numbers do no more than state the accidents in the state not where the drivers involved came from.
Many of those fatalities could in fact be out of state drivers or caused by them.
Look at how many motorcycle accidents there are every year during MC week. Most are from out of state.
I have not been following the stats but in past years many of the accidents on the snowmobile trails in NH and also Maine were in fact out of state drivers, usually from Mass.
Several years ago I asked and was told by a marine patrol officer that the majority of violations on the lake are usually issued to out of state boaters.

Driving home last weekend from Maine we saw several drivers weaving in and out of traffic every one was a Mass driver.
Just this week I witnessed someone drive up the right turn only lane and cut someone off at the last second and go straight. He had a NY plate.
While not everyone from south of the border drives like an a hole more do than do not.
And yes there are NH drivers who drive like a holes and many have moved up from down south bringing their driving habits with them.
Belmont Resident is offline   Reply With Quote