View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 08:09 AM   #3
ishoot308

Thanked 4,937 Times in 1,913 Posts
Default Tinnutis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Do believe I have recently, last two weeks, come down with what is a strong case of tinnitus; irritating, constant noise within my head. It is similar to a high pitched sound of steam escaping from a steam radiator vent, or maybe a constant electronic sound made when turning an oscilloscope.

Is definitely a major distraction and constant annoyance either coming from the ears, and centered in the brain ...... somewhere, in there.

If I am able to peddle up this huge health hill of a problem right now, all things considered, coasting down the hill on the good side of a tinnitus relief cure will be a major blessing.

Have I seen a medical doctor ...... not yet ...... will I see one ..... I had better go see the doctor, very soon.

Anyone here have any experience, suggestions, or advice on this very serious health issue I am experiencing ....... tinnitus?

I am age 69 and generally in very excellent health, and look forward to living to age 99 ...... but for now, i need to get this interior brain/ear irritant noise cured! ......
I have had it for many years...not much you can do about it. The more you think about it, the worse it gets. It would be worth your while to have it checked by a medical professional as there could be other underlying issues exacerbating the tinnitus...

Good luck!

Dan