View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 11:32 PM   #96
Nadia

Wink Too Funny...

I'm not sure about anyone else, but APS & FLL crack me up. You two are hysterical. I too have attempted the art of "parsing" and failed miserably. APS's use of different sized fonts, different colors, excerpts and quotes paint a very clear picture of what he is saying. Call me sick in the head, but I find it hilarious. Even when it's something I don't agree with I have to laugh. And I am laughing not AT you APS. Please don't take offense. Now the thought of FLL running out his door, diving into the water, struggling into his kayak and chasing a boat full of tourists screaming "citizens arrest" has me laughing out loud, very loud (LOLVL). My husband has asked me "what's so funny" five or six times now. Thank you for the free entertainment.

OCD...would you happen to know how big of a foot print your boat makes on the lake, in comparison to a sea kayak?

On a more serious note...we have a police officer in the "family-in-law". He has confirmed that Police Officers are paid time and a half for their appearance in Court. Not sure if it's the same for MP Officers. SKIP TO THE FRONT DESK PLEASE!