View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 07:32 AM   #14
chipj29

Maybe they felt they were ready to open.
Maybe they WERE ready to open, but had a couple issues that changed that premise.

But does it matter? It is water under the proverbial bridge. They had difficulties which were acknowledged by the GM. She is working hard to fix the problems, and came here to let some of her disgruntled guests know that.

Sometimes all the foresight in the world does not prevent things from happening. It's called life. Stuff happens.

If I was one of the guests who had one of those bad experiences, I don't know if I would try them again, but I probably would at some point. The GM knows she lost some future business, but has taken steps to prevent reoccurrence, and has also come on here to try to make amends with some of her past guests.

Use the Lobster Pound as an example. They took a beating on this forum when they first opened. They ended up turning things around for the most part. Give the Wolfeboro Inn a break.

PS...it should be mentioned that I am in no way affiliated with the Wolfeboro Inn, or any employees, management or owners. I am just a former restaurant guy sticking up for another restaurant person.