View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 03:55 PM   #14
jinxie66

Default Black Cat

Alright, I've read everyone's post, and I do agree with most of you!

If coffee is sitting, it does get nasty, so maybe yours was sitting, so I apologize for that! If it wasn't sitting, then hopefully it was just a bad batch of coffee! I've seen it made, and it comes pre packaged, just like most other little places, i.e. convenience stores, hospitals, etc.

As for the sweetner, yup, I'm diabetic also, and they do have other things to offer, that stuff is expensive and just because one person wants on thing, the rest will just sit there, they can't make everyone happy!

I agree about the smokers, I'm a non smoker, and they have taken steps, to not allow smoking in the patio, they put out signs, but it's hard to police places, I've still seen people smoking there, and it's very frustrating when you want to enjoy your meal and have to have the smoke! Some people just don't care! I agree with the smoking ban!!

I think they still have the espresso, not sure, I hate the stuff, but I know it's not with the regular coffee.

Also, FYI!!! I do NOT have any personal of financial interest in the Black Cat, I've just been there alot and have enjoyed myself!

Also, I've been to many establishments for the 1st time, and unfortunately, most of the time the 1st wasn't that great, I'm glad I didn't stop going, I gave them a 2nd chance, and things were better. So hopefully people will give them another chance.
jinxie66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jinxie66 For This Useful Post: