View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #8
angela4design

Default Now, I was ready to put this to bed! but...

This is actually funny. I do have a very happy life, thank you for asking. I was going to let this go to rest, as I had already posted that I had my bad experience, and shared that poor experience with the group.

Having said that, my friend whom I was with at the time decided to try them AGAIN - this time for lunch, with a different friend, hoping for a better experience. Again, slow and poor service, smokers nearby at the patio and an overall disappointing experience - adding her friend to the list of unsatisfied customers, as well as other grumbling patrons (feeling ignored and smoking)!

As for sweeteners; I have one word: diabetic. Offer your patrons options, or they'll choose other establishments.

I ran many restaurants, locally and in major cities, and I acknowledge that there's a time to 'break it in'. But MAY? Let's see... we're in September - FOUR months? It's COFFEE. Not rocket science.

I notice that the ads I see all say "COME BACK" to the Cat. Where has everyone gone... and why? I don't wonder anymore.

I see that this is your first post, so I encourange you to share some constructive criticism with the owners (if you aren't the owner, that is). But, I choose where to spend my money. And it's not there. that's all!
angela4design is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to angela4design For This Useful Post: