View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 10:19 PM   #354
Resident 2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Boy View Post
If trolling means holding people accountable for their statements expressed on this forum, then...guilty as charged. And I rest my case that this forum is not in the least bit representative of a true cross section of the Winni boating population. goodnight (and slow down, maybe you'll spot a turtle or two).
This forum clearly is a cross section of all people with an interest in life on and around the lake. We have had a lively discussion from good people on both sides of a highly charged issue. Although at times, people, including myself, stepped over the line, the discussion, for the most part had excellent representation from both sides of this issue.

For someone who joined this forum within the last week, with almost all posts looking start arguments with other posters, I must question your intentions. Your posts look like the posts of a troll to me. I see no real effort to hold people accountable on your behalf. It looks like pure trolling to me, but to be fair, that is not my call.

For the record, I do not drink coffee, so do not mention your cute little decaf statement to me. I also know a real turtle when I meet one, and unless the turtles have signifacantly lowered their standards recently, you are a trutle in your definition only.

YBYSAIM!

R2B