View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #27
fatlazyless

Default .....buoy 3 gut!

Maybe 400 yards to the east of Penny Island, and buoy 3 is where the Marine Patrol were set up to monitor speed. From that spot they could aim their radar at a boat as it passed through the buoy 3 gut narrows from either west or east. The MP boat that is the white older model fiberglass, recreational style hull w/ a radar arch, about 24' long, powered by an inboard engine with the large M-A-R-I-N-E P-A-T-R-O-L, easy-to-read letters on both sides of the hull was the boat which I saw on many different days during the speed stake-out, last summer.

Placing my right hand on top of my msn-tv box, that I purchased at a garage sale for $15.00, and pledging unbiased honesty, I do hereby DECLARE!!!

Hey Dick, I even saw you go through about five times, in your white w/ red accents, 27' twin hull-Skater Cat, powered by twin Mercury 300hp high performance two-strokes which go BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, just like an angry hornet when it flys past.......what-a-hot-boat! Understand it has seen 107mph, verified by gps. Is that correct?

Look'n thru my Walmart binoculars, I could see '107mph Dick" wearing a phantom black, Mercury Outboards, designer shirt, trimmed with the same rainbow colors as the twin Merc 300 rac'n two-strokes. Hey, 107mph Dick, that is one very sharp, 'set the water on fire,' look'n shirt! Sure wish walmart sold that shirt.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 02-08-2008 at 08:56 AM.