Thread: Pan handling?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2023, 08:26 AM   #36
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,638 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
If someone buys a time share they know what they are getting and make a choice about the purchase. Phonies begging on street corners, playing on the sympathy of others, are just scamming people and that is wrong in many forms.

Several years ago I was mowing the lawn at a rental I owned. The tenant was a young woman with a child who "worked" as a "dancer" at a club a couple of towns away. She told me she averaged $500 per shift and worked 4 shifts a week. That amounts to over $100,000 per year in tax free money. Naturally, like most of the "Girls" she worked with Section 8 housing paid her rent. Yes, I reported it to the Section 8 program but they didn't take any action. (More freeloaders equals job security for the program management)

A van pulled into the driveway delivering a kitchen set and a mattress. The two women in the van explained that they were from Catholic Charities and liked to help people who don't do that well. If they only knew..............
You should see the number of 70k 80k SUV's that pull up to the food banks in Ft Myers.......stopped giving.Prefer other charities
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SAMIAM For This Useful Post: