View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 11:12 AM   #34
lakeporter65

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
Well, it's true I was ignoring you. But that was about you, personally, as I've written before. I do not like to respond to hate. But now that you've called me a third time--

I have never said that I hate the President, either publicly or privately. I don't think of myself as hating anyone (except maybe Jeter, Posada, Boone...)

I have agreed with a number of things that ***** has said or done, and it's documented. Most recently on this forum--a week or two ago I chided Major and/or Joey that they were behind the times on the President's latest pronouncements and actions on COVID-19, and I wrote that the President's latest actions were correct. Even more recently, he was correct again when he insisted to Rick DeSantis just yesterday that statewide curbs be imposed in Florida.

Back to the point of the thread--it's too bad that even after the data roll in, no one on the Republican side of this debate has stepped up to let us know that they were wrong about this when they called it a hoax, insignificant, the flu, H1N1, etc...

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated. I still can't wrap my head around you needing to hear that the right was wrong. I just agreed with you about that. But continually asking that question I don't see how it's going to have a positive effect on anything whatsoever. It will not accomplish anything so why don't we all move forward and try to get past this. Nice talking with you I'm done with this conversation I hope you have a wonderful life.