View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 06:52 PM   #30
eillac@dow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Glad you enjoyed your stop at T27.
Your Mom is a pretty young lady.
Thank you Rusty! I am proud to say...that’s my Mom! My mom and all of us are Islanders. She, since around 1950. She would spend her time on the island 24/7, if she could. Thankfully my brother owns on mainland, so we do have the opportunity to go to NH in the winter. Still to this day we hear stories of years ago....just heard a new one this weekend and me and my sisters were laughing. Such fun.

Reading the forum allows us to learn so much more. Typically, summer months when we come to the island, we pretty much stay put. We don’t venture far. We used to be the only ones on the island, but now we have neighbors and we enjoy each other’s company. It is days like the ones we just had that we venture out, check out forum recommendations and learn for ourselves. So it was fun to find out about Tavern 27. So now that is on the list for dinner. We had such a nice couple of days and Ray and Phil were really very nice to us. We always joke about how many questions my mom will ask, but Ray was really cool about answering them all!
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote