View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 07:09 AM   #31
Treerider

I have fished winni (all over the world too) for nearly 50 years, I have never been cited for any infraction, nor have I ever broken any fish and game laws and have never stolen any of the "kings fish" but I am tired of being treated as GUILTY by the green jackets that check us every yr. generally while ice fishing! I will never give them the time of day !
Several years ago while standing on the ice during derby weekend four or five green jackets screamed up to our bob-house on sno mobiles as we stood around, they asked if we had caught any then got around to asking for fishing licenses, my buddy had on a jumpsuit and had big handful of peanuts in the shell in his hand, he struggled with the zipper and handed the co the p nuts while he fished out his license, while all were watching he stopped and said with a grin how he'd have a good story on Monday morning about how the game warden had his nuts in his hand over the weekend!
Even the other green jackets had a rare smile on their faces as we fell down laughing!
Treerider is offline   Reply With Quote