View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 09:00 PM   #58
IslandRadio

Well, if it is fake, several people would have to be involved and they would all by lying.

I do not think that Heidi has any reason to make something up, and Steve has always seemed like a stand-up kind of guy to me.

There *are* many things that happen which cannot be explained by conventional science, but to debunk these as either delusions, fakes or otherwise the product of sheer stupidity or ignorance is ignorance itself.

Sure, there are fakes out there and because there are fakes, this means that all such incidents are fake?

My younger brother was a pen pal to a local serviceman who was in Vietnam back in the 60s. One day my mother saw him (the serviceman) standing in our kitchen and actually told me about it at the time. She said, "you know, I just saw R. F. Stevens standing in the kitchen. I wonder what it means." About a week later, we read in the paper that the guy had been killed. So, either my mother made it up, or I am making it up, or it really happened.

I don't lie, and my mother would have no reason to make such a thing up...

This event cannot be explained by any conventional science that I know about.

It is not a matter of "belief" creating the experience because people want it to be "real", it is a matter of random factual events happening to real people who then report what happened.

If this incident at the store had not been captured on video, would anyone believe Heidi? I'm sure the skeptics would claim she was making it up, in the absence of any evidence. Now, in this case there is evidence, and now the evidence is faked AND Heidi is making it up too? Very unlikely! Just because it can't be explained doesn't mean it didn't happen just the way it was reported and filmed A tube or any sort of air device would be completely obvious. The amount of force required to move something made from glass is fairly substantial, and since the top was round, the air would be deflected and there would be evidence of this as other objects would have moved or otherwise been disturbed. Science works both ways!!!
IslandRadio is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IslandRadio For This Useful Post: