View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 02:27 AM   #23
Cobalt 232

Wink Living on your boat

I did this for 4 years and it was great. Only problem as the kids got bigger a 28' boat was simply too small for a family of 4. If it was just the wife and I then it would have worked nicely. The best thing about doing this was that you were always on the water. Breakfast in Meredith, lunch in a cove finally dinner in Wolfboro.

Check out Lakeport Landing as a possibility. Problem there is you would have to purchace a Formula from them, which is not really a problem since they are a great dealer and Formula makes some beautiful boats. In a perfect world I would have purchased a slip at Mountain View Yacht Club and stayed there. I suppoose the impoetant factor in choosing a Marina is what direction you will be coming from when you are getting to the lake. For us we were coming from Boston and Lakeport Landing on Pagus Bay was the closest location for us. Another bonus in this scenario is that Lakeport Landing usually has the best gas prices on the lake. I guess that this helps keep their customers happy too.
Cobalt 232 is offline   Reply With Quote