View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 10:52 AM   #14
webmaster

Thanked 3,730 Times in 826 Posts

I have to add that I've had some strange problems with the USPS recently. As you may know I sell Bizer charts through this site. They are mailed at the Post Office. I probably have mailed 1000 or more over the years and never had any lost until recently. Several people have contacted me since the summer saying that they did not receive their charts. In December a returned chart showed up in my PO box. It had been mailed in April. In August the USPS put a sticker on it saying "moved, left no forwarding address". Then it took another 4 months to get back to my PO box. I contacted the buyer and they had not moved and the mailing address was accurate. Unfortunately they had forgotten about the order and never told me that it was never delivered.

This is one of about 6 delivery problems I've had recently after years of perfect service.

My other complaint is that we now get our home mail delivered after 6 pm on most days and some days we are skipped altogether. Overall the service seems to be deteriorating.
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote