View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #11
Irrigation Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Northern Cleaning View Post
I am not going to get into a debate here about how I run my business. All I will say, is that on occasion, due to a conflict of personalities, pricing, what the value of my services verses the costs to certain customers make it impossible to come to an agreement. This was a case where the customer felt my prices outweighed the value of the services to be rendered, and I chose to walk away, then to lose money. I will say that my prices for the services that we offer tend to be lower across the board than most of my competitors and that I offer the same prices for our services to everyone. Whether you own a multimillion dollar lake front house..or are just a common working man..as it was put to me..my prices are fair and honest. If you can not afford to have certain things done...it does not entitle you to try to get me to lower my prices to the point where I can not perform the work properly and get the desired end result. I do not like to walk off jobs ...but on occasion it's my only choice.
You set the price and I accepted that price. You changed your mind about whether you were willing to work for that price and had your guys lie to me saying they would return. Then you were not courteous enough to return a phone call telling me what you are saying now. Only now are you responding due to the public nature of this forum. Truly bad business in my book.
Nevermind that this all could have been worked out by having your guy hand me the phone.
You have now shown everyone what may happen if you change your mind.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Irrigation Guy; 07-14-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Irrigation Guy is offline   Reply With Quote