View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:47 PM   #7
chasedawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lkin View Post
Codeman, i will be looking at bennington. If their is a positive to come of this, it is that we are a little more educated in owning a pontoon boat. When we bought last year, it became a little overwhelming with all the choices we had.
Great input, lots to ponder as we sit and look at the lake from shore:
Thanks
Larry

LKIN....
You can't go wrong with a Bennington. For two years I sea trialed eight different manufactures on quality consturction, performance and value both from boat and dealer. I took out all of the manufactors boats out for WOT performance in 4-5 foot waves.. The Bennington tritoon out performed all by a wide margin

My ranking came out as Bennington rated in my mind #1. Harris number #2 and Premier and Manitou rated three and four. If the local dealer would let go of the Optimax versus the Verado the Premier would in my mind jump to number 2. I heard from so many Premier owners wishing they went with the 4 stroke Verado vs the Optimax. There is a place for both. Optimax has higher performance but is a 2 stroke and noisy . The Verado is a extremely quite engine compared to all others. Nevertheless Winnisquam Marina is a quality run family organization.
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote