View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
Merrymeeting

Mrs. Merrymeeting and I were also lucky enough to have been invited to the Wolfeboro Inn Chef's Table II. It was a wonderful experience!

My career has been spent in customer service. In my view, George & Co have it right. Their interest in what the customer wants, and their desire to fulfill those needs is evident in everything they do. Our latest experiences at the Inn have been wonderful. George is clearly making the right changes, and we look forward to the continued improvement of services at The Inn.

Others have posted the comments that we would make already. The overall experience was memorable. The samples of the items on the current menu were very good, both lunch and dinner, and we're hoping that some of the concept items make the regular fare. I am not normally a fan of roast beef sandwiches, but the French Dip sandwich, regularly on the menu, will melt in your mouth.

What impressed us most was the clear passion that Chef Hoke demonstrated in wanting to deliver a meal that was a wonderful experience for his customer, no matter the preparation or the request. We were also impressed with the time and attention that George and Scott devoted to us, despite the fact that they had a significant event in progress at the same time we were there. They managed to make us feel like we were their sole focus for the evening, always a key indicator of a business focused on making the customer experience a unique evening.

Our only regret was missing the chance to try the proposed lobster cakes. From the time we arrived and saw them on the menu, we looked forward to the experience. But they were so well received that by the time the plate reached us, it was empty. If it makes the menu, definitely something we will order.

Thanks George, Scott, Chef Hoke! Not to forget Chef Hoke's dessert chef. The feature that made the night for Mrs. Merrymeeting! Her desserts are delicious!
Merrymeeting is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links