View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 10:42 AM   #8
MarkinNH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatto Nero View Post
I don't don't like them to be obnoxiously loud and I don't think most are
My guess is that because of the obnoxious and excessive noise made by most motorcyles you have either become imune to it or are deaf.
Motorcycles should be held to the very same standards as cars / trucks ! If my car / truck made as much racket as most motorcycles, I would get a ticket everywhere I went.
As far as the riding on the yellow line thing goes, I suspect there is some truth the the edges being better then the center but it also allowe's motorcycles to ride side by side, which should also not be allowed The size of the vehicle has Nothing to do with it. A motorcyle is a registered vehicle, Just like a car / truck You don't see 2 cars going down the road side by side but yet motorcycles get away with it.
I figure if the motorcycle riders want to ride down the road on the yellow line so can I and about the time one of them with his footpegs over into my lane clips my truck or catchs my mirror side the head than it gonna suck being them !!
Now with all due respect, they sure do bring alot of needed income into the area. They (not all) are loud, annoying, obnoxious, think the rules don't apply to them, they pass you on the right, sit there next to you at a stop light and rev their engines like a little kid but in general the week goes by faily quiicklly and then life goes back to normaL
MarkinNH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MarkinNH For This Useful Post: