View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:39 PM   #73
Lucky1

Default Gosh

We have only had the boat in the water one year as late as October when we had an exchange group over from England and had them all up to the lake to see another area different than Boston surburban life. My daughter took out several groups in the Whaler and they all seemed to enjoy it but were pretty cold I think. Today I don't do a lot of power boating even though I do have a nce rowboat and motor that would be fun once in a while. I love my Kayaks. I guess if you are a hearty soul you might enjoy boating in October and ?????NOvember???? I don't see it as ideal in any way though.

I have a road to my home thus don't use the boat as a way to get to my home. I can see why some from islands on here would keep them in the water longer and put them in the water earlier as they get used for transport to homes on islands. There may be a few times in November or April when one might put a boat in the water for a nice comfortable ride just for fun, but it would not be my idea of fun. Not October either. I get cold easily and thus like the warmer times on the water. But I like to see boats out there going by from time to time. Won't be long now!!!!
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote