View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #491
songkrai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuwu View Post
I believe some are missing the true point here..fact is, it is a he said she said. No witnesses except Mr. Bird and Ms Harris. The fact is SHE couldn't identify him in the first trial! SHE stood and argued when told to leave! SHE was peeking in windows. SHE is a lunatic! SHE said, he said...that is what I see. Someone was trying to make points by bringing charges against him.
I believe the town has come together and realized a terrible injustice has happened, and through our voices we will be heard! FREE WARD BIRD!
My points all along. Why did this progress so far? Were local police called on scene or did lady go to police station and file a complaint? Why didn't this just stop right in Moultonborough? If it was indeed a he said she said - why didn't our locals believe our local resident over that of an out of towner? I've found very very little as to what happened at the beginning. Were the police called on scene? Or did lady go to station and file a complaint? And what discretion does our uniformed branch have is such situations?