View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

Laconia VIP...Went in for an inspection sticker. Told me I need all 4 rotors and all the pads done or I would get a rejection. oh and the estimate was $800.00. So I pulled it out and took it home, changed the pads in less than an hour. Did not need rotors. Still driving fine 3,000 miles later. total cost $130.00 for the pads. BTW, doing the pads on a newer Rav4 (2006) are the easiest pads to change of any car I have ever owned.
I went back to get a sticker and they wanted to gig me for control arm bushings. On a car that only had 38,000 miles on it. Never go there.....

Went for an oil change and sticker at the Dodge dealer in Nashua two weeks ago. Ran fine for a week. Last Friday I was driving home when the low oil pressure light came on and the truck shut off completely. Smelled oil smoke coming up from under the truck. Looked underneath and oil everywhere. No oil drain plug in sight. 7 quarts of fresh oil....gone. Must not have tightened the oil drain plug. Note to self never go back there again...
Do everything myself....
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links