View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #73
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpddep View Post
OK Scott, I've kept quiet all winter.....congrats on all the work on the boat. I talked with Steve and Karen at length Friday night after they dropped off Sammy...dinner w/ them at the White Mountain Hotel.. He's killing me! You are starting to make me jealous with the pictures. I'm getting a little ancy with you telling everyone they are all playing "catch up", I can't wait to get in the water!! You're killing me telling me you went to Shibley's for lunch last weekend (family's favorite for lunch)! Just kidding.....seriously, I will probably tow my beast up next weekend to Ossipee...weather doesent' look the best but we definitely need to get together!!! If I'm not boating I would at least like to come over and take a look at the AT up close. I have your home phone but not the cell, shoot me a pm with it and hopefully we can hook up. This should be a good year....finally. (BTW, I still have some props for you to try...I think I may have something that will at least try to fill the void of the hair dryer). Again congrats, she looks great!!
Thanks man.... I can't wait to get you on board. You were very nice to help fill the void where I was boat-less! Well most play catch up but from what I hear all I will see is your mist with that engine you finally have ready.

This weekend is going to be busy. I have a good friend coming up for the weekend to help me fix a couple odds and ends on the boat (little electrical items) and another good friend who is coming up on Saturday morning to hook up my GPS. I am hoping for good weather so we can go out on the lake and head somewhere for lunch. It would be cool if you can get yours in the lake!!! If not Feel free to come by on Friday anytime (I will be waxing and buffing weather permiting. coming up Friday morning) Should be working on her Saturday morning and pulling her on Sunday.

Will shoot you my cell #

Maybe we can get onlywinni and a few others out on the lake to meet up with us?