View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:01 AM   #49
ishoot308

Thanked 4,987 Times in 1,934 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipj29 View Post
Dan, I know the owner Jim Whalley pretty well. I would bet that he would love to hear this feedback. Would you give him a call sometime to let him know? I am sure he would appreciate it.

A bit off-topic, but I bought my new Ski Doo from them last fall. I got the survey in the mail from BRP. As I did have a good experience, I filled out the survey indicating that...or so I thought. Apparently I misread the question of whether or not I would buy from them again, since I answered definately not. I got a call from the service manager asking if everything was good, and he let me know how I answered. Ooops.
As a follow up to this post... The owner of HK Powersports in Hooksett took the time to call me and discuss the issues I had with his sales department. I thought that was a stand up thing to do and am very happy we talked. He has earned my confidence back and hopefully my post did not distract any of you from going there.

I try not to use this forum to bash any business or restaurant (I think this is the first time I have) particularly in this trying economy. Any business can have a bad day / days and as long as the owner is made aware and tries to correct the issues, what else can you ask for.

Kudos to HK Hooksett for acknowledging an issue and hopefully correcting it!

Dan
ishoot308 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ishoot308 For This Useful Post: