View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #34
nj2nh

Well, I was certainly sufficiently trashed on this thread about my comments about my kids getting sick on Pop's food. Let me just say this. There were 9 of us there that night - kids and adults. Only my kids got sick. They both had the same thing and no one else had it. We didn't know anyone with a stomach virus. My kids never get stomach viruses anyway. No one else caught anything from either of them and all those kids had been all over each other for days.

So, what conclusion would you draw? Oh, and my dad, the doctor, was there and HE said it was food poisoning. Okay?

And next time someone calls a story into question (like the spiders - would anyone make that up?), why don't you wait a bit and see if the story proves to be true - the owner honestly admitted it. I completely appreciated that.

But we still won't go back. The spider thing totally creeped us out. The food poisoning I can get passed - that could happen to anyone anytime anywhere.

nj2nh

P.S. This is the first time ever that I have said anything bad about a restaurant. My tolerance is high.