View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #67
mike ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike ray View Post
I was just offering explanations to why our roofdeck wasnt open, and why our food is priced the way it is. My tone wasnt meant to be combative or defensive. As far as the posts go, that was one post about a month ago. we havent had any action on the forum good or bad for a while now. That leads me to believe things are going pretty well seeing as how most of what gets reported on the forum is negative. being at the pound each day, I get the customers feedback instantaneouesly and as I said before, we do make mistakes. servers do make errors and so does the kitchen, but you said its a common theme at the pound, and I'm saying it's just not the case. When you do the amount of volume we do it is impossible to make everybody happy. Some customers you cant make happy no matter what you do.
In your case, yes, the server did make mistakes.Those are problems that happen everyday in every resturant and we will work hard to stay on top of them. SA I do have one question for you though. Did I read before that you are a resturant owner in the area? If I'm wrong, I apologise in advance, but I was always taught that resturant owners never point out negative things about other peoples establishments. I guess I just find it strange that any resturant owner would criticize another establishment. Obviously you have the right to give your honest opinion, but me personally, when I write about other places I have been to, I write about the positive parts of the expirence and don not report the negative. I think thats what almost all resturanteurs do, and again, if I am mistaking you with someone else, I apologize.
sorry SA. I realize you were not the person I was thinking of. I tried to edit and remove the post but I guess I cant. my apologizes and I reposted, and took out the ending.
mike ray is offline   Reply With Quote