Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Snowmobiling (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   buying a new snowmobile (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21525)

Granitesledder 12-13-2016 09:34 AM

buying a new snowmobile

I have spent the last six weeks looking for a new sled and amazed how different all the dealers are with prices,rebates,fees. Starting high and then somewhat willing to remove certain fees. Well i went to Robertson's in Sanford Maine just outside of Rochester, They sell Ski-Doo Yamaha and Polaris sleds.......They started well below MSRP and then told me i also get the rebate and there are never any fees added. They put on my accessories for free and gave me a discount on them.Great job guys " SCOTT". I will be sending all my friends there from now on.

8gv 12-13-2016 09:55 AM

Did they charge you sales tax?

HellRaZoR004 12-13-2016 12:58 PM

No sales tax for non-residents unless you register the sled in Maine the same year.

Doobs41378 12-13-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8gv (Post 272637)
Did they charge you sales tax?

You pay that when you register it and if in NH there would be none.

HomeWood 12-13-2016 03:36 PM

So what did ya get? Pics?

TiltonBB 12-13-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granitesledder (Post 272636)
I have spent the last six weeks looking for a new sled and amazed how different all the dealers are with prices,rebates,fees. Starting high and then somewhat willing to remove certain fees. Well i went to Robertson's in Sanford Maine just outside of Rochester, They sell Ski-Doo Yamaha and Polaris sleds.......They started well below MSRP and then told me i also get the rebate and there are never any fees added. They put on my accessories for free and gave me a discount on them.Great job guys " SCOTT". I will be sending all my friends there from now on.

Hmmm.............First post. Promoting a business in Maine............Just sayin'

WINNOCTURN 12-13-2016 06:53 PM

Welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granitesledder (Post 272636)

Granitesledder,

Welcome to the Snowmobile Forum on Winnipesaukee.com.

WINNOCTURN

Granitesledder 12-14-2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomeWood (Post 272658)
So what did ya get? Pics?

I got a 2017 Polaris Rush 800 Pro-S ES with GPS and Retro paint scheme.

dippasan 12-19-2016 04:31 PM

Polaris Fan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granitesledder (Post 272693)

You could not have made a better decision. I know snowmobilers are passionate about the brand they ride. I for one, simply like what I like and have owned all 4 of the manufacturers at one time or another. After 20 years in the saddle and averaging 2000 miles/year, Polaris is hands down the best choice IMHO for overall performance, reliability and everything else.

ishoot308 12-19-2016 07:37 PM

Congrats

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granitesledder (Post 272693)

Congrats on your new sled! I hope you have many happy miles with it!

Dan