Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New cafe in Wolfeboro (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24254)

patman 03-24-2019 07:11 PM

New cafe in Wolfeboro

The froyo place in Durgin Stables is gone, and there are help wanted signs up for a new cafe going in there. The name escapes me at the moment but I’m pretty sure it had the word cafe in it.

Peeking in the windows, lt looked like there were 3-4 tables, a sandwich prep area, and maybe a small kitchen area in the back.

Anyone know more details?

patman 03-30-2019 04:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
North Main Cafe

BoatHouse 04-20-2019 09:30 AM

Walked in. Looked at menus and walked out. I am sure I will walk in again some time, did not find anything for me this am. Went to downtown grille instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

joey2665 04-20-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoatHouse (Post 309935)
Walked in. Looked at menus and walked out. I am sure I will walk in again some time, did not find anything for me this am. Went to downtown grille instead.

What were typical offering on the menu?

BoatHouse 04-20-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey2665 (Post 309947)
What were typical offering on the menu?

Seemed limited to breakfast sandwiches -

Classic Breakfast Sandwich

egg & cheddar on toasted ciabatta $4

Deluxe Breakfast Sandwich

egg, cheddar, arugula & roasted garlic aioli on toasted ciabatta $5.50

Avocado Toast

avocado, lemon, olive oil, everything seasoning & microgreens on toasted sourdough $5.75

ADD ON’S

Bacon $2

I wasn't in the mood for ciabatta. Probably could have asked for english muffin. Like I said, I am sure I will be back in again.

joey2665 04-20-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoatHouse (Post 309949)
Seemed limited to breakfast sandwiches -

Classic Breakfast Sandwich

egg & cheddar on toasted ciabatta $4

Deluxe Breakfast Sandwich

egg, cheddar, arugula & roasted garlic aioli on toasted ciabatta $5.50

Avocado Toast

avocado, lemon, olive oil, everything seasoning & microgreens on toasted sourdough $5.75

ADD ON’S

Bacon $2

I wasn't in the mood for ciabatta. Probably could have asked for english muffin. Like I said, I am sure I will be back in again.

Doesn’t really look like my kind of menu. I love breakfast sandwiches but on a ciabatta? I know I’m prejudice but nothing like a LI, NY bacon egg and cheese on a nice soft fresh roll. [emoji4]

LakeGirl72 05-15-2019 06:00 AM

I tried their plain croissant the other day. Sooo buttery!

8gv 05-15-2019 07:31 AM

What do you suppose "20/19" means on the sign?

patman 05-18-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8gv (Post 311522)
What do you suppose "20/19" means on the sign?

Established 2019?

trfour 05-19-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey2665 (Post 309952)
Doesn’t really look like my kind of menu. I love breakfast sandwiches but on a ciabatta? I know I’m prejudice but nothing like a LI, NY bacon egg and cheese on a nice soft fresh roll.

I wasn't a fan of ciabatta bread either, until I buttered and cast iron pan fried first, and then made the sandwich. OMG, I love ciabatta bread sandwiches of all kinds today and always!! Breakfast, lunch and dinnah… :)

joey2665 05-19-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfour (Post 311836)
I wasn't a fan of ciabatta bread either, until I buttered and cast iron pan fried first, and then made the sandwich. OMG, I love ciabatta bread sandwiches of all kinds today and always!! Breakfast, lunch and dinnah… :)

Oh wow!!! That is a different case altogether. That sounds delicious.

trfour 05-19-2019 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey2665 (Post 311838)
Oh wow!!! That is a different case altogether. That sounds delicious.

Even if I don't feel like cooking eggs, I'll pic up one or two McDonalds sausage and egg McMuffins, take them home and butter op some ciabada, and pan fry till golden brown, and double deck'em, and I don't even have to use mah chainsaw to eat'em…

Try it out, and get back to me Joey. Works well with smoked sausage, pork, ham, turkey, tuna, Lobstah, you name it.

joey2665 05-19-2019 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfour (Post 311845)
Even if I don't feel like cooking eggs, I'll pic up one or two McDonalds sausage and egg McMuffins, take them home and butter op some ciabada, and pan fry till golden brown, and double deck'em, and I don't even have to use mah chainsaw to eat'em…

Try it out, and get back to me Joey. Works well with smoked sausage, pork, ham, turkey, tuna, Lobstah, you name it.

Thanks I definitely will. [emoji4]. Yum