Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Looking for an electrician, landscaper and handyperson/contractor in the Gilford area (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23819)

Linds945 09-10-2018 09:49 AM

Looking for an electrician, landscaper and handyperson/contractor in the Gilford area

Hello!!

I was wondering if anyone can recommend some of their favorite tradespeople for us to consider using for some work we'd like to do at our house in Gilford? We're looking for an electrician, landscaper/plow person and a handyman/woman and/or contractor to do some light projects. We'd like someone reliable, friendly and reasonable if possible! Someone who you would call if you needed someone to do work on your own house!

Thank you!
Lindsay :)

joey2665 09-10-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linds945 (Post 301696)
Hello!!

I was wondering if anyone can recommend some of their favorite tradespeople for us to consider using for some work we'd like to do at our house in Gilford? We're looking for an electrician, landscaper/plow person and a handyman/woman and/or contractor to do some light projects. We'd like someone reliable, friendly and reasonable if possible! Someone who you would call if you needed someone to do work on your own house!

Thank you!

I have recommended Dan Makely from Makely & Son Property:
603-387-6703

I have been using his company for 12 years for residential and commercial property. He provides all the above (contracting, handyman, landscaping and snow removal) services except and electrician however he does have an electrician that he works with closely.

djwade4 09-11-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Hello!!

Thank you!

Hi I’m Doug Wade. I own bluebird construction. I will be very happy to set up an appointment to meet you and give you a free quote.
Please give me a call 603-770-3677

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Linds945 09-12-2018 04:14 PM

Thank you both! I’ll be in touch!!

mcdude 10-02-2018 10:18 AM

I've been very pleased with the work I've had done by All Seasons Home Services, LLC out of Wolfeboro (603-409-7381). Paul and Bonnie do small projects around the house for a very reasonable fee - $50 an hour by quarter hour. See their facebook page to get more of an idea of the scope of their services.

https://www.facebook.com/All-Seasons...2224357905894/

I've had them install window wells and gutters. Currently they are painting three rooms in the camp for $50 per room plus the cost of paint.

How can you go wrong?:D

djwade4 10-02-2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Hello!!

Thank you!

I’m Doug wade Bluebird construction. I would very happy to give you an free estimate. I do have some reviews on this forum. And also on Home Advisor. Call me at + 603-770-3677

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app