Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Happy Festivus (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22874)

Rusty 12-23-2017 01:03 PM

Happy Festivus
 
Today is a Festivus for the rest if us.

December 23 is Festivus day which includes a Festivus dinner, an unadorned aluminum Festivus pole, practices such as the "Airing of Grievances" and "Feats of Strength," and the labeling of easily explainable events as "Festivus miracles".

Have fun all you people who celebrate this secular holiday!

Outdoorsman 12-23-2017 03:24 PM

This skit is already in progress for the season. Try again next year.

Hillcountry 12-23-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outdoorsman (Post 288996)
This skit is already in progress for the season. Try again next year.

Ahhh..the first “airing of grievances” twenty whacks with the festivus pole!

Rusty 12-23-2017 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hillcountry (Post 288999)
Ahhh..the first “airing of grievances” twenty whacks with the festivus pole!

Now that there is real funny, good catch! :laugh:

Outdoorsman 12-23-2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hillcountry (Post 288999)
Ahhh..the first “airing of grievances” twenty whacks with the festivus pole!

And to make matters worse, this has NOT been done yet this year. I may just deserve twenty-one whacks.

My bad :emb:

Rusty 12-23-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outdoorsman (Post 289002)
And to make matters worse, this has NOT been done yet this year. I may just deserve twenty-one whacks.

My bad :emb:

It's a "Festivus miracle", someone admitted their mistake. :D

Outdoorsman 12-23-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 289003)
It's a "Festivus miracle", someone admitted their mistake. :D

Now that's funny right there.

I feel like George right now. I guess all that is left is for us to engage in the "Feats of Strength"... And I know how that turns out. :eek:

Hillcountry 12-23-2017 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outdoorsman (Post 289005)
Now that's funny right there.

I feel like George right now. I guess all that is left is for us to engage in the "Feats of Strength"... And I know how that turns out. :eek:

Oh no...not until the meatloaf and spaghetti with red sauce dinner if finished!;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.