Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Looking for a local, experienced cabinet builder (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24085)

WeFourSki 01-06-2019 02:50 PM

Looking for a local, experienced cabinet builder

Happy New Year everyone. I'm looking for recommendations for a local cabinet builder. Hoping to have someone build a freestanding coat closet for our entryway.

Recommendations would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Major 01-14-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeFourSki (Post 306038)
Happy New Year everyone. I'm looking for recommendations for a local cabinet builder. Hoping to have someone build a freestanding coat closet for our entryway.

Thanks in advance.

Try Jim Currier in Moultonboro. He is an excellent furniture maker, and may be able to help you. His number is 253-8596. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ajd 01-18-2019 07:16 AM

Quote:

Thanks in advance.

Gene lee of Lee’s custom woodworking. He specializes in custom cabinets. 603-573-6105

persamp 01-26-2019 06:05 PM

Country Cottage

If "semi-custom" would work, you might try Country Cottage in Meredith. They can have their furniture maker suppliers customize the dimensions of many of their products. We had a desk made to fit a specific location in our kitchen that required non-standard dimensions. It was a "standard" desk design made to our required dimensions. We were also able to select the type of wood and finish.

whalebackpoint'r 01-27-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Thanks in advance.

The Sawdust Bin, Moultonborough 476-5916

lagoon 02-03-2019 05:02 PM

Mark Batcheldor does great work of this kind. He is located right on Route 11 by Smith Point Road. He is very reasonable and extremely trustworthy. You can look him up and I did not want to post his number but you can message me for that.

songkrai 02-17-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
]

Might try you local independent lumber yard. Middleton/LaValley.
I had custom floor cabinet (large) made at a factory in Concord. Purchased through the lumber company. They make any size.