Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mystery Man (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20206)

SteveA 01-28-2016 12:54 PM

Mystery Man

1 Attachment(s)
Took this picture from Scenic Drive back on December 10.. I like the picture with all the fog.. but I wonder what the heck this guy was doing walking that sand bar off Ellacoya. The sand bar is a loop and he seemed to walk the whole sand bar.

Attachment 11441

upthesaukee 01-28-2016 01:13 PM

I don't know, Steve. Reminds me of a cartoon of two golfers walking down a fairway, carrying their clubs, in the pouring rain. Two guys are fishing in a pond in the background, and one golfer says to the other, "look at those two nuts fishing in this rain!". :) I figure the guy on the sand bar is thinking "look at that nut taking pictures on a foggy day like this!". It is all about perspective. ;)

I live here... I am always Upthesaukee.

SteveA 01-28-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upthesaukee (Post 256380)
I don't know, Steve. Reminds me of a cartoon of two golfers walking down a fairway, carrying their clubs, in the pouring rain. Two guys are fishing in a pond in the background, and one golfer says to the other, "look at those two nuts fishing in this rain!". :) I figure the guy on the sand bar is thinking "look at that nut taking pictures on a foggy day like this!". It is all about perspective. ;)

I live here... I am always Upthesaukee.

That is funny.. :laugh:

gillygirl 01-28-2016 07:39 PM

Because he could???

salty dog 01-28-2016 09:44 PM

Nice shot Steve. You really caught the mood of the day. The guy adds a nice focal point.

Oregonrain 01-28-2016 11:12 PM

May I use the picture as a background on my computer, please?

Barney Bear 01-29-2016 12:00 AM

Mystery Figure

Perhaps it's Big Foot! 😱

SteveA 01-29-2016 05:58 AM

Sue!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oregonrain (Post 256417)
May I use the picture as a background on my computer, please?

Feel Free. Anyone is free to copy any image I post. I'm not a professional and I don't copyright anything I post.

Just "right click" on the picture and select "copy". If you find that it dosen't fill your screen, drop me a note at steve.anthony@metrocast.net and I will send you a copy that is sized to be a screensaver.

8gv 01-29-2016 08:08 AM

I think I saw that guy on the x-Files...

jeffatsquam 01-29-2016 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveA (Post 256377)
Took this picture from Scenic Drive back on December 10.. I like the picture with all the fog.. but I wonder what the heck this guy was doing walking that sand bar off Ellacoya. The sand bar is a loop and he seemed to walk the whole sand bar.

Attachment 11441

E L L A C O Y A......The Sand Man ?

I saw 8 replies and I thought OH this should be good there are some clever (funny) people on this form.

Its late Jan. not much Ice, time for some funny captions to this great image

Oregonrain 01-29-2016 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveA (Post 256419)
Feel Free. Anyone is free to copy any image I post. I'm not a professional and I don't copyright anything I post.

Just "right click" on the picture and select "copy". If you find that it dosen't fill your screen, drop me a note at steve.anthony@metrocast.net and I will send you a copy that is sized to be a screensaver.

Thank you! I like the photo. :D It fits the desktop just fine.

rander7823 02-01-2016 04:18 PM

Help?

My skates are stuck in the mud hope that guy over there taking pictures comes and pull me out

Kamper 02-03-2016 07:27 AM

Because he can't walk on water?

;)