Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Help finding a selling broker? (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12131)

MomCat 05-23-2011 12:07 PM

Help finding a selling broker?

We are planning to sell our waterfront home and would like some recommendations regarding not only sales offices/franchises but specific brokers--there are so many in each office that it's difficult to know where to start. Any recommendations based on your own experiences will be greatly appreciated. Have heard some good things about Ricker Miller (Century 21, Moultonboro)--any feedback? This has been a difficult decision, and it will be a bittersweet transaction, as we love the Lakes Region, but Florida beckons. Thanks for whatever info you can provide.

AC2717 05-23-2011 12:27 PM

we purchased with Shelly Brewer, she was with Ganong, are they still around
if she was not there any longer I would follow her to where she went

olimec 05-23-2011 12:39 PM

selling agent

Momcat, I highly recommend Chris Kelly at Remax Bayside in Meredith or Joanne Savage at Century 21. Both are outstanding, we've had more experience with Chris Kelly but know Joanne well, she's a great person. Both
have been in real estate at the lake a very long time. Chris Kelly is an owner Remax Bayside.

All Summer Long 05-23-2011 01:15 PM

Stephen Mardis of Century 21 was who my family used. He has been in the business forever and, from what I hear, is the top sales agent in Moultonboro area. He has a great website … Not sure of the name of it … But google would work.

codeman671 05-23-2011 02:52 PM

Karen Beane At Blue Water Realty Group or Karen LaFlamme at Remax Excellence. I have used both in the past with excellent results.

Loony Singer 05-23-2011 03:10 PM

Rob Wichland

When we bought our lakeside home 10 years ago, we used Rob Wichland, now Chris Kelly's partner in RE/MAX Bayside. We found Rob to be responsive, organized and professional.

songkrai 05-23-2011 06:48 PM

Ricker Miller of Century 21 is fine.
As is Ms. Ambrose at Lamprey & Lamprey.

Go and speak with each. All may claim that they are the best. In reality, any will probably do as home will go MLS. And if house is clean and priced right it will sell.

Irrigation Guy 05-23-2011 08:37 PM

Of the ones mentioned Rob Wichland and Chris Kelly are the best.

Stephen Mardis 05-24-2011 08:59 AM

Thank you for your kind words "All Summer Long"

Yes ... I have specialized in waterfront property in Moultonboro since 1984 and my website is located at www.LakesRegionHomes.com. Enjoy your summer and boat safe!

jr616 05-24-2011 10:00 AM

The Bean Group

Glenn Smith with the Bean Group in Meredith is excellent!
You will not find better internet coverage or a nicer agent!
http://www.nhlakerealestate.com/

Good Luck with your sale! Enjoy Florida!

Senter Cove Guy 05-24-2011 10:34 AM

Prudential Spencer Hughes In Wolfeboro

Give Karin Lovering at Prudential Spencer Hughes a call 603-569-6060. They specialize in selling waterfront. You'll be very pleased.

Hermit Cover 05-24-2011 07:53 PM

Ricker Miller...

We purchased a property that was listed by another company....they had very little ability to provide us with even basic information about the land...Into the picture, with strong recommendation from others, steps Ricker Miller. He found the info we needed to make our purchase....we love our home on the cove...and we owe it in very large part to Ricker. He has become a good friend and is one of the perenial top producers on the lake...and you'll see why!

MomCat 05-25-2011 10:26 AM

Thanks to everyone..

Many thanks to all of you for taking the time to respond--Forum members are the best! I sincerely appreciate the information and will follow through accordingly. Of course, any additional feedback is also welcome. Hope everyone enjoys a safe and pleasant holiday weekend.

kevinfastcar 05-28-2011 06:49 AM

the best of the best has to be Nicole Watkins of Century 21...Very intelligent and fully understands what the market is doing in the Lakes Region...Her effort to make the transaction smooth and seemless is outstanding and she has a large list of buyers that she is trying to find the perfect home for.

Hermit Cover 05-28-2011 08:32 AM

Always ask...

Show us your sales and listings....not just the company's ....but yours. Not every agent can be a company or regional Top Producer. Remember...20 per cent of the agents do 80 per cent of the business. You must insist on statistics.:)

Toyorelle 06-01-2011 09:02 AM

If you are still looking, Debbie Tarlentino at ReMax/Bayside in Meredith is great.

katiesmom 06-01-2011 11:37 AM

I agree with using Shelly Brewer she is great you will be very happy!! I have used her and love her...her email is shelly.brewer@nemoves.com or her cell is 603 677 2535. Be glad you aren't in Florida today it is HOT!!! GOOD LUCK!!

ShellyBrewer 06-02-2011 05:52 AM

Realtor, lake winnipesaukee

Quote:

Originally Posted by MomCat (Post 157780)
We are planning to sell our waterfront home and would like some recommendations regarding not only sales offices/franchises but specific brokers--there are so many in each office that it's difficult to know where to start. Any recommendations based on your own experiences will be greatly appreciated. Have heard some good things about Ricker Miller (Century 21, Moultonboro)--any feedback? This has been a difficult decision, and it will be a bittersweet transaction, as we love the Lakes Region, but Florida beckons. Thanks for whatever info you can provide.

Hello,
I'm Shelly Brewer and I would the opportunity to help you sell your home on Lake Winnipesaukee, just call or email me anytime.
My cell phone # is 603-677-2535 and my email address is:
Shelly.Brewer@NEMoves.com.
Thank you!
Shelly Brewer

ShellyBrewer 06-02-2011 05:59 AM

Lake Winnipesaukee home

Quote:

Originally Posted by MomCat (Post 157780)

I would also like to mention the excellant advertising Coldwell Banker offers and we are branded. Everyone thinks of Coldwell Banker when Buying and/or Selling Real Estate! We have state of the art technology keeping up with the way people are buying and selling these days. We also offer a couple of convienant programs for my sellers/buyers maximizing our service to you.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Shelly Brewer

MomCat 06-04-2011 10:19 AM

Thanks for all the responses

Once again, I want to thank everyone who responded to my inquiry and shared your knowledge and experience. We really appreciate the recommendations, useful tips, and introductions by realtors themselves. We've contacted some of the recommended realtors and hope to make a decision soon, based on their proposals. Enjoy the weekend!