Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Dockside in Wolfeboro (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24433)

nj2nh 05-16-2019 08:51 AM

Dockside in Wolfeboro

I read that Dockside had been sold, but is it operating???? We are coming up this weekend and it is always the first place we go. Been going there since I was a kid (soooo long ago) and I would absolutely hate to find it gone. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

tis 05-16-2019 11:02 AM

Dockside in Wolfeboro is owned by the town. Garwoods has been operating it and I haven't heard they aren't going to continue this summer.

Could you be confusing it with Dockside in Alton because that went to auction and I believe it was sold?

ghfromaltonbay 05-16-2019 12:02 PM

Dockside in Alton Bay

NJ2NH, The Dockside in Alton Bay went to auction. In last week's Baysider, the property went for $152K. It was listed in the Real Report of recent closings. Heard it is being rehabbed and will open as a pub later in the year.

nj2nh 05-17-2019 09:11 AM

Dockside in Wolfeboro

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghfromaltonbay (Post 311612)
NJ2NH, The Dockside in Alton Bay went to auction. In last week's Baysider, the property went for $152K. It was listed in the Real Report of recent closings. Heard it is being rehabbed and will open as a pub later in the year.

I meant the one in Wolfeboro I knew about the Alton one. Must have been Alton that I read about. Phew!

nj2nh 05-17-2019 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tis (Post 311608)
Dockside in Wolfeboro is owned by the town. Garwoods has been operating it and I haven't heard they aren't going to continue this summer.

Could you be confusing it with Dockside in Alton because that went to auction and I believe it was sold?

Huh. I swear I read that the business in Wolfeboro had sold. So glad that is not true!!

tis 05-17-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nj2nh (Post 311691)
Huh. I swear I read that the business in Wolfeboro had sold. So glad that is not true!!

I haven't heard anything about it. I guess anything is possible but certainly if the building itself were sold I am sure we would know about it.

FWF 12-01-2019 11:57 AM

Does anyone know when dockside restaurant is opening?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

upthesaukee 12-01-2019 01:15 PM

Which one?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FWF (Post 323365)
Does anyone know when dockside restaurant is opening?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If your talking about at the town docks in Wolfeboro, they normally open in mid to late May.

If you ste taking about the New Dockside in Alton Bay, this is the wrong thread. (But FYI, they are waiting for all the licensing to be granted, and I believe they are down to one outstanding. )

Dave